Tailgating At The NFL Playoffs

Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - JANUARY 14: of the San Francisco 49ers of the New Orleans Saints during the NFC Divisional playoff game at Candlestick Park on January 14, 2012 in San Francisco, California.
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
Wild Card Playoffs - Cincinnati Bengals v Houston Texans
Wild Card Playoffs - Cincinnati Bengals v Houston Texans
during their 2012 AFC Wild Card Playoff game at Reliant Stadium on January 7, 2012 in Houston, Texas.
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
NFC Championship - New York Giants v San Francisco 49ers
during the NFC Championship Game at Candlestick Park on January 22, 2012 in San Francisco, California.
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
(credit: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
NFC Championship - New York Giants v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
(credit: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
NFC Championship - New York Giants v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
(credit: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
NFC Championship - New York Giants v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
Divisional Playoffs - New Orleans Saints v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
NFC Championship - New York Giants v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
NFC Championship - New York Giants v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
NFC Championship - New York Giants v San Francisco 49ers
(credit: Jamie Squire/Getty Images)

Latest Galleries

Final NFL Power RankingsIt's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your final power rankings of the season.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 16It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 16.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 15It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 15.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 14It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 14.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 13It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 13.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 12It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 12.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 11It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 11.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 10It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 10.

1. Manfred says:

it’s really not a big deal .i own one lsmeyf. not for tailgating but for my tracker. the lake i fish has houses, snakes and chiggers. keeps me from getting arrested, biten and infested!

1. Sames says:

HAHA i like that you at least say my team are one of the teams to beat i like that i really do. But i dont know if its going to be a game well the Eagles do have the best young nofefse and let me remind you a Jackson that would kill any corner back and be wide open in the end zone ow yea.. my prediction is eagles 21-14

1. Milagros says:

and . Meanwhile, my eldest brtoher is especially fond of playing football and basketball, and he likes, , and very much. While my lovely two eldest sisters are always buying when they go shopping. Recently, there are many and best selling in the reliable outlet store or on the website. Therefore, both of my sisters run out of their money to buy . They are satisfied with all the, for they are featured with fresh style, bright colors and excellent quality. Then, what about my mother and me? To be honest, I enjoy going shopping with my mother and buying ,, or for my brtoher or getting for my sisters. In my heart, my mother is so trendy, elegant and classic that she has a sharp idea towards beauty and fashion. Therefore, I admire her and wish to become a perfect lady like her in the future.

2. Mert says:

Thanx with the hard work, sustain the great fcontiun Wonderful operate, I’m likely to begin a modest Weblog Engine training course fcontiun making use of your website I really hope you take pleasure in running a blog using the well-liked BlogEngine.web.Thethoughts you express are genuinely great. Wish you may appropriate some a lot more posts.

2. Anita says:

you know what you guys are forgetting the pats D suck and if they dont show up tim tebow and the Broncos can win this game. booncrs won last wekk and i bet no one saw that comeing unless your a booncrs fans so anything can happen. hell look at the game now 49ers doing good over the saints

1. JaNr says:

Yep, great game. I hope the Red Sux can sweep the Yanks this series and next and relaly make them sweat. Meanwhile, we can take our 2nd division title in 3 years in the best division in baseball.Let’s just hope Longo is relaly not hurt that bad!

2. Simo says:

Sabi ni East Timor President Jose Ramos Horta (in one of the forums in AdDU), the Filipinos are the most brniilalt, enterprising and resourceful individuals. Kahit nga daw sa building ng United Nations, may mga Filipino secretaries na may sideline na RTW at kung anu-ano.

3. Riya says:

Teams that make the division round of the plofyafs can only sign as many unrestricted free agents as they had players lost to unrestricted free agency, and teams that make the conference round can only sign unrestricted free agents that were cut from another team.This will prevent successful teams from stacking up on free agents that want to get a ring and encourage teams to hold onto their core players and talent.I think that a cap is the best way to do it, but it won’t be another MLB situation if there isn’t a cap.

2. Poonam says:

Please show this special again. I feel sick that I didn’t know that it was on and msseid it. I was a heartbroken 14 year old Chiefs fan that Christmas Day and have not seen any replays of that longest game since then. If you will be airing this again please let me know.

1. Abimael says:

there’s a new peer-to-peer network clelad Global Herald Network that let people share information with peers all around the world. People are able to share their opinions, question questions as well promote any anything they may have to peers on the network. This p2p network is different and I found it very fascinating.

3. Fani says:

Your chart looks good. I think you may be giving AZ an extra win they wont get. NO team in this diivsion will reach double digit wins, but they will still have someone represent them in the playoffs.. Also didnt the rams upgrade at the WR position too? Not sure wuth who tho

1. Magda says:

Its all Good man. Good to be busy than searching for work! I know this CBA thing is crazy but they Need to get it done fast. Too Much at stake and too much time arelady past.

2. Nathan says:

Posted by hostedpbxpricing on November 8, 2011 in Watch Videos On Your Cell Phone 0 Comments Verizon: MNF a ‘Big Draw’ for NFL Mobile App Verizon also takes care to alert ptienotal NFL Mobile heavy users that watching a lot of video on your phone may be hazardous to the health of your monthly data plan. “We are always pretty clear up front that high usage [of NFL Mobile video] may impact Read more on Mobile Sports Report

3. Yogi says:

, No, I booked my fhilgt online and rode the plane. Oh and another one I also get is Do you still live in teepees. Which is wrong cuz I’m not a plains Indian that you see on those old black and white western videos but rather Navajo and our traditional home is the hogan. All in all, I agree with ya on your blog about your view of stereotypes. But sometimes, you find a person that embodies the stereotype and you can’t help but smile. And as for the Japanese one. I gotta do some research of my own to see if it is true. Haha. J/K.

4. Samah says:

Another cool variation! I think this is what you are okoling for.NFC EastHI Dallas Cowboys 27LO Philadelphia Eagles 17NFC WestHI San Francisco 49ers 24LO St Louis Rams 3NFC SouthHI Atlanta Falcons 30LO Carolina Panthers 17NFC NORTHHI Green Bay Packers 35LO Minnesota Vikings 14AFC EASTHI New England Patriots 31LO Miami Dolphins 13AFC WESTHI Oakland Raiders 24LO Oakland Raiders 24AFC SOUTHHI Jacksonville Jaguars 17LO Indianapolis Colts 14AFC NorthHI Pittsburgh Steelers 28LO Cleveland Browns 10

5. Mohamed says:

I’m with you, Killa. I would much rather play the St. Louis Lams at home; I’ve only seen 2 NFL games in my life, both were the Pack VS. The Lams in St. Lou. More Green Bay fans there both times. St. Louis’ last game was elbckad out due to poor fan support. PLUS..I live less than 2 hours from St. Louis .I’ll post directions to the tailgate if my scenario plays out!!!

1. Ririn says:

One of the things I would like to see this new aitandsmrition do is inspire the Children, parents and the kids in the schools in these neighborhoods to volunteer in great numbers to get out there in the streets and to make a crusading and voluntary effort to clean them up. And the best way to start in is with the glass and debris. You dont need a lot of cash to do that. But a lot of concerned parents, goodwill, a host of volunteers, (a Martin Luther King spirit), and some well marked Clean Up Our City! trash barrels and volunteer Pride trucks to haul the stuff away to the nearest proper dump site instead of leaving it in the vacant lot next door as is so often seen. Only then, will a real Renaissance begin from the bottom up. And its long overdue. You do that, put that on the National Media, and the rest of the country will be on your side, and demand better schools and facilities for those in need. God helps those who help themselves, is the fitting Proverb in this instance.

1. Monica says:

The Packers are not playing very inprised football at this time ! I’m still fuming over the Detroit game , they couldn’t have beat a high school team with the way that they played that game and then boneheaded McCarthy call a deep pass play on 4th and 1 instead of picking up the 1st down ! WHAT A MORON !!! Then you have the special team practically give the game to the Patriots on the 71 yard kick-off return , .hell they way they were trying to tackle they just should have let Connolly score the touchdown ! And their last drive before the final drive , they had the ball on New England’s 3 yard line and McCarthy’s only option , 2 plays at the heart of their defense , up the middle and a throw away ? Come On Now , McCarthy needs to go and bring in someone that has some offensive football intelligence please !!!

2. Razoon says:

You have to wait a few more weeks to really see what teams are going to be like this soasen. The Colts lost to the Texans, but they’ll still probably win the division with a record of 11-5 or better. The Redskins beat the Cowboys, but the Cowboys will still probably have a 10-6 record or better. The 49ers will be fine. They’ll go 9-7 and win the division. Seattle will go 5-11 and 6-10.You can’t judge a team’s whole soasen just off of week 1.

3. Mandy says:

leusch27There’s one reaosn and one reaosn only the NFL has more viewers than any other sport on a consistent basis: nearly every game is competitive. Why? The salary cap. Teams can’t buy their way to victory and therefore have to rely on strategy and coaching much much more. When the cap goes, the viewers won’t be far behind

2. Supriya says:

well nfl.com is highly based aruond sensationalism and they’re trying to make a story. The Vikings orginization and anyone who watches football knows that Joe Webb isn’t a long term answer, and Ponder will be a solid QB someday.

1. Shafa says:

Louis or something? I think not! I rlelay want to know what kinda deal Direct TV has with the NFL.. If you think about it.. With all the cable companies around the country.. You cant tell me that the NFL would not make more money.. letting other cable companies carry and sell the NFL network in its premium package.. I rlelay want to know what kinda deal they have in place.. to only be dealing with Direct TV.. Just my opinion.. Take care

2. Savcili says:

Possessing study this I believed it had been quite usufel. I enjoy you taking enough time and hard work to place this short article jointly. I the moment yet again uncover myself paying approach to a lot time each studying and commenting. But so what, it absolutely was even now worthwhile!

3. Giannis says:

No one you know… but someone who knew your date! October 20, 2011 I knew a carelss, actor William who fits your description perfectly. He was my neighbor in a boarding house almost a decade ago. He’s a piece of work. Consider yourself lucky, Kate!

4. Kurniiaa says:

must be fair to say that the french are iisviidualndtic, in a not-so-humble way. if you get past that character of them, i guess you can go along well with any other nationalities. (i don’t really buy the donation thing.)i am not fond of french people but the very few i like i really look up to. (uhm, like truffaut and godard and bazin, haha)

3. Lariitta says:

Wow, Mike, that’s cool about your son! Be sure to check out the in-game Help for him (available by clicking on Menu, then Help). There’s a ton of stuff there about foiamtrons, strategy, etc. Also, even I have to use the Scout button sometimes, when I’m struggling against a team, so I can find their weakest defender, etc.Oh, hey, be sure to check the Drives button at the end of a game. I should have included a one-time popup describing it. Personally, I think it’s really cool.Great question about the iPad! I’m definitely going to create an iPad version. In fact, I started, then got overwhelmed by trying to get the game itself done. It’s really nice being able to see so much more information on the iPad screen, though!I’m really glad you asked that. I’ll add that to my coming soon screen.I imagine I may give the whole interface a second look after this football season’s over. There’s a lot in the game, but there’s a challenge making all that information available in a friendly manner.

1. Saloni says:

mojojojo July 28, 2011 I’ve read Kate’s blog periodically and I find her hromuous. So the following is not meant to be nasty or cruel at all. Just objective Kate, you better get a good hobby that you really enjoy (if you don’t already have one). And maybe a long-life breed of cat or a dog, too. Cuz chances are, you’re going to remain single.Believe me, I know. As a midlifer I’ve got quite a few friends (guys admittedly) that are very much like you This one’s too old (& creepy) This one’s too young (& virgin) This one’s too short (& lumpy) This one’s too tall (& skinny) This one’s too naked (& spontaneous) This one’s too PERFECT (& perfect) And they’re all STILL single. And will likely stay that way. Which is OK, if that’s what you really want. Not my business. But I’m just sayin’.If I weren’t off the market, I’d be happy to date you, if only to see what horror story you’d write about me. (I figure somewhere in the world there’s always a woman telling horror stories about me. Most often my wife )Good luck!

2. Dimitar says:

By :What’s the Worst Home Price Haircut You’ve Found?“Here’s a fun property: 42905 SE 177th St in North BendSold in August 2003 for $570,000, then sold for the iansne price of $725,000 in April 2007, only to get taken back by the bank in July 2010. Now listed for $410,000.”1. What’s up with the sudden popularity of phrases regarding debt and suffering that include the word “haircut.” 2. A “FUN”property? What exactly is “fun” about this situation. How is an inflated “boom-era” price anything other than merely predictable why is it “insane?” Please explain. Surely this kind of price history won’t surprise anyone who reads this blog.Did you contact the owner(s) of this property to get their story /stories? If you did, I missed it. Here’s my experience with this kind of “fun.” During the process to sell our home for $95,000 less than we had paid for it about a year previously, no one in my family ever thought they were having “fun.”No one in my family was snickering or wanting to start a contest to see who could come up with the most misery and sadness and grief. There was only a quiet sense of purpose, to pay down the mortgage before the home was sold, and a sense of sadness and loss, then a sense of moving on. No one thought it was “fun” to have their home advertised on the internet and their privacy compromised.OK, go for it fellas. Talk about how stupid you just know people like myself are. Throw in a few statistics and charts and hyperlinks. Talk all about how people like my family have caused all kinds of problems in the housing market even if it isn’t really true.C’mon, give it your best shot. I want to hear some really mean stuff, some wonderful, snarky, repeatable witticisms. Maybe put me in an indefensible position, then laugh at me for exposing my soft stupid underbelly. Bonus points for finding spelling/grammatical posting errors you can pick on.Ho-ho-ho you are so darn erudite and cool!You’re not going to hear anything mean or snarky from me. At least this time. There were a lot of perfectly reasonable, intelligent people who bought at or near the peak of the market.Including my sister and my son. For those people who have lost their homes or had to sell at a significant loss, there’s real pain involved and lots of stress. It’s not a matter of get over it and learn something , it’s real people we’re talking about. The media was blaring about how the market was different and this rally in home prices was going to go on for a very long time, and a lot of perfectly reasonable intelligent people believed it.

4. Rene says:

Anonymous August 3, 2010 You did the right thing. I wpuild have done the same and even more than that. I would ahve slppead his face with my id.He deserves it for not only being stupid but irresponsible.Don’t ever feel guilty for such persons.And I will not aologize. He should know better.

5. Vikram says:

For all its worth, Andre is what one can now call a legend, which will qulfaiy him as someone I would like to meet at least once. Thanks to this blog post. LOL.

6. Viviana says:

Being a JETS fan, My “Tony Romo” is Tom Brady. I cannot stand that guy!I think you llecad my conference Wicked Witch! LOL! Let Brady be the mascot then! :)Can’t wait for Sundays to go back to normal….football all day!

1. Elvisi says:

you kind of forgot about a ROLB you need to draft high with ROLB cause u didnt even have one, you need to think more about what you are doing like dont resaele a starter like levy and dont draft a DT when you have williams, suh, fairley and hillard

1. traetoclean says:

Alternator AND doktarr:DVOA is NOT seihtomng I swear by. It’s just far more accurate. While Arizona was a massive upset, it’s pretty interesting that in DVOA it was the ONLY upset. And it’s worth noting that given any statistical set, you’ll have at least one upset. To have a 75% accuracy rate (or even 50% in the playoffs) is very, very good.I am not missing the point of Beatpaths. I’m reiterating it. You cannot wring much information out of very little data. There are certain areas where simplicity simply fails as a concept particularly if you’re relying on limited (and as I said) improper data sets. Winning in the NFL is NOT a variable it’s an outcome of other things (which are all accounted for in DVOA).That said, I’ve also pointed out there is a VALUE in Beatpaths IF certain other variables are accounted for, and at various times have suggested a few of those variables worth considering. Beatloops are a ridiculous concept. It’s quite possible for one team to beat a team it’s lost to already (and happens quite a bit within divisions) for a variety of reasons (home field advantage, improved defensive play, etc.). However, if all you do is look at wins, you’ll never see the reasons why one win or another in a beatloop is fluky or not. Take the ridiculous St. Louis beatloops this year with their wins over Washington and Dallas. Washington was fluky. Dallas was not Romo was out, and the team was clearly functioning poorly utilizing a washed-up, has-been QB. Certain adjustments can be made to accomodate for both these scenarios allowing to maintain the value of a Beatpath. You’re working with a small data set anyway, so making an subjective shift on a game here or there wouldn’t make a difference.In fact, in some ways it would probably add more to the credibility of the data set.My comments aren’t meant to undermine or belittle the overall concept of Beatpaths but to improve the value of the information. As it stands right now, Beatpaths is 2-6 in the playoffs. If it turns out to be right in each remaining game, then it’s 5-6 a LOUSY playoff performance.FWIW, DVOA is 5-3 at this point. Given the relative similarities in the 2 with regard to standings, DVOA will wind up with a better overall assessment regardless of the final outcome of the remaining 3 games.I have seen only 3 upsets in the post season. SD over Indy and Arizona in its two wins. While one could call Philly’s win an upset that would ignore the fact that Philly has had tremendously close games with the Giants historically, and had already beaten this team several weeks ago. At worst, the game should’ve been a pick em.I will reiterate I think Beatpaths has value, which is why I keep coming back. But it needs a bit of tinkering to improve its track record and predictive relevance .which ultimately is the goal of these types of exercises.I happen to like the basic concept, just not the construct.

2. Alejandro says:

Juan Gomez July 27, 2011 From now on, I’m gonna try and sum up Kate’s date experience in 10 words or less so you won’t have to read thgruoh all that stuff, kind of a condensed Cliff notes. This one is easy:David, perfect Kate, insecure, unstable. Next!

3. Kiki says:

HELLO,Im IRANIAN Your website is great,I Love it I recearsh for my english class about STEREOTYPE.I found your websit and read it, and I nice to read your web site your websites article are good, I Try come to yore websit some time .and pleas excuse me if I have som misteyke in my writting,my english is not very well by yoshke.

4. Sukhu says:

I started seeamteting.com to help wtih this problem. I was very frustrated by people who wanted to wait until everyone gave thier availability before they responded with thier times to meet. This made scheduling a meeting in a reasonable time frame difficult. seeamteting.com or SAM helps fix this problem by sending out automated reminders to the invitees until tehy respond. It also allows the invitees to see the available times for people who ahve already responded.

5. Yuri says:

11.08.11 at 6:06 pmMoose (The Thread Ender)Sounds like the whole bunch needs to be fired and there would be little to a Wrongful Termination acoitn. Then let an enthusiastic ADA pitbull peoples acoitn. It seems if this was reported and no acoitn was taken by any individual then terminating employment is just a start. But the whole I told them should have records to back it up.*I’ve only seen this on TV and don’t really know how it would work legally.Question; how many univerities accross the country could you envision a cover-up like this happening taking into account how big college football is?

2. Kingsley says:

You are correct. Im mnkiag a lot of money right now off my stocks. Monday was a bad day, but the rest of the week I made up for it and then some. The stimilus is working for me, but I control my own stock. You can too by buying the internet stock and buying some magazines. You will also learn more about the economy and businesses rather than through the political channels even though I do both.

1. Jenny says:

me October 29, 2011 So Kate do you dare to date long distance? Oh, and one more qutsieon are there a lot of depressed people in Seattle? I’ve heard that it is depressing living in Seattle, but really don’t know. I’m asking to get the shape of things there in Seattle as I would like to move to Washington.

3. Manuel says:

Hey there! I’m a first time reader of your blog wanetd to let you know that its very informative and to keep up the great work! Looking forward to your future articles!

1. Ekha says:

Ridiculous This guy used to train at our track at Miramonte because his (at Salesian HS) was jeakcd or being rebuilt or something. The next season he won state champs in 100m, and got second in 200m. Ran 300 s with him, and he cruised an easy 36 seconds but after that, he wiped himself out. Haha! Not unbeatable, but certainly a beast.

2. Belinda says:

Sorry! Hit enter button. Second cmeomnt. Former ball player myslef. 1980 National championship ring from Cal-Poly S.L.O. Played fullback in I- back offense. Oklahoma drill, oh yea! Had to hit Mell Kaufman everyday!! No one else could do it. Small world, I get body work done at Kenetic Chain, in dublin and Tammy has worked on me for the past 6 years. Recently just started using your products, Neuro1 & Lean1. Used Parrillo product before and have since eliminated 4 products for your 2 and getting better results! My son is an MMA kid and loves Lean 1 and when I can get him to take Neuro1 he is very managable, (bypolar). Would like him to meet you at your next visit to Kenetic Chain, if possible? Thank you and Happy New Year to your business, family, fans and friends.

4. Zane says:

Hello there! This article coduln’t be composed any far better! Reading through by way of this publish reminds me of my prior area mate! He often stored speaking about this. I’ll ahead this short article to him. Fairly positive he’ll possess a excellent examine. Thanks for sharing!

5. Nihat says:

KBeau4196 June 22, 2011 I am American and i am not fat, ignorant or bereigellnt. I may not know everything about every other country, but if you think about it, who does? I am not biased and i do not base my thoughts on other countries based on stereotypes.You may think American’ accents are stupid, but to me they aren’t because i live here. That is just rude i don’t think any other accent is stupid.We might have a stereotype about talking with strange accents and texting jargon in speech such as lol’, but we certainly do not talk weird relative to our country.You are ignorant- and that is not based on your nationality.

7. låna 500 says:

Woah this blog is excellent i love reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You already know, a lot of persons are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

1. Zuber says:

Your NFL Team Scotts Sm I was suggested this web site by my coiusn. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks! your article about Your NFL Team Scotts Sm Best Regards Nick Nick

1. Lili says:

Your comment syetsm ate my last comment and spit it back out in 2 parts.httperf –hog –timeout=60 –client=0/1 –server=localhost –port=10000 –uri=/ –rate=4000 –send-buffer=4096 –recv-buffer=16384 –num-conns=40000 –num-calls=1httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZEMaximum connect burst length: 40Total: connections 40000 requests 39975 replies 20859 test-duration 114.926 sConnection rate: 348.0 conn/s (2.9 ms/conn, <=26959 concurrent connections) Connection time [ms]: min 233.0 avg 6634.8 max 72470.5 median 3327.5 stddev 9396.5 Connection time [ms]: connect 4989.3 Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000Request rate: 347.8 req/s (2.9 ms/req) Request size [B]: 62.0Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.0 avg 189.6 max 1384.3 stddev 392.4 (22 samples) Reply time [ms]: response 3230.8 transfer 0.0 Reply size [B]: header 38.0 content 5.0 footer 0.0 (total 43.0) Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=20859 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0CPU time [s]: user 2.43 syetsm 112.48 (user 2.1% syetsm 97.9% total 100.0%) Net I/O: 28.7 KB/s (0.2*10^6 bps)Errors: total 19141 client-timo 583 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 18558 Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0

2. Suresh says:

finya October 25, 2011 Awts this is so nice I so love this.. nakaka realte ako.. I have a similar experience with my best friend since elementary.. hahaha we fought and we didn’t talk for two years (junior and senior year in HS).. I thought that’s the end of it.. but suddenly the latter part of senior year we are on speaking terms again as if nothing happened.. and luckily we are already enjoying 13 years of friendship and counting! Fighting is a test of friendship pag na overcome niyo yun you gain a friend for life. :p

3. Asami says:

I understand the jeemugdnt after looking at his Facebook page; I’m a person who believes that the company one keeps can be a major tell-tale sign of their own personality. Hunting pictures, now that’s definitely an individual preference. I’m an outdoors type myself, including hunting and fishing, so I would have been less jeemugdntal of bloody carcasses.

2. Raul says:

Ok, so what happens when the purhcase is over a315? I think he will slow down a bit! There are a number of other problematic use cases. People aren’t shouting about those just now. Either way it is an excellent innovation that will change secure wireless interactions in a big way and probably make life easier!

1. Newdewy says:

about NFL Preseason Games issue #1 THE OTHER 31: NFL Power Rankings, Week 1 Black & Teal blackandteal.com 09/14/2011 Kansas City StarTHE OTHER 31: NFL Power Rankings, Week 1Black

2. Carlie says:

Juan Gomez October 18, 2011 From now on, I’m gonna try and sum up Kate’s date experience in 5 words or less so you won’t have to read thgrouh all that stuff, kind of a condensed Cliff notes. This one is easy:William Ron Jeremy with horses Next!

3. Deepak says:

me October 29, 2011 you have inspired me to date fat chikcs.I mean this as an interesting, and new adventure. Women like to talk about themselves so add about 120 extra pounds of pure lovable fluff and lets see what happens.

4. Ciho says:

Michelle January 11, 2010 What a beautiful seemntint, thanks for sharing with the world! I stumbled upon your blogs and found your favorites list which led me to this one, and I was very curious what had gotten you one of the best hugs. It seems rightfully so. I wish you guys the best!