‘Tis The Season For Sexy Santas

Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
The Raiderette cheerleaders perform to the song Jingle Bells before the Oakland Raiders game against the Detroit Lions at O.co Coliseum on December 18, 2011 in Oakland, California.
(credit: Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
(credit: Rob Carr/Getty Images)
New York Jets v Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders preform during the first half of the Eagles and New York Jets game at Lincoln Financial Field on December 18, 2011 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(credit: Rob Carr/Getty Images)
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Tennessee Titans v Indianapolis Colts
A Indianapolis Colts cheerleader performs during the 27-13 Colts win over the Tennessee Titans in the NFL game at Lucas Oil Stadium on December 18, 2011 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
(credit: Bob Levey/Getty Images)
Carolina Panthers v Houston Texans
Houston Texans cheerleaders at Reliant Stadium on December 18, 2011 in Houston, Texas.
(credit: Bob Levey/Getty Images)
(credit: Bob Levey/Getty Images)
Carolina Panthers v Houston Texans
(credit: Bob Levey/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Carolina Panthers v Houston Texans
A Houston Texans cheerleader performs during a game against the Carolina Panthers at Reliant Stadium on December 18, 2011 in Houston, Texas.
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Carolina Panthers v Houston Texans
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Jeff Gross/Getty Images)
Baltimore Ravens v San Diego Chargers
San Diego Chargers cheerleaders perform during a timeout against the Baltimore Ravens at Qualcomm Stadium on December 18, 2011 in San Diego, California. The Chargers defeated the Ravens 34-14.
(credit: Jeff Gross/Getty Images)
(credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images)
New England Patriots v Denver Broncos
Denver Broncos cheerleaders dance during a timeout against the New England Patriots at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on December 18, 2011 in Denver, Colorado. The New England Patriots won, 41-23.
(credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images)
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
The Raiderette cheerleaders perform during the Oakland Raiders' game against the Detroit Lions at O.co Coliseum on December 18, 2011 in Oakland, California.
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
(credit: Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Carolina Panthers v Houston Texans
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Carolina Panthers v Houston Texans
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Carolina Panthers v Houston Texans
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
Detroit Lions v Oakland Raiders
New England Patriots v Denver Broncos
A member of the Denver Broncos cheerleaders performs wearing a holiday costume during a break in the action against the New England Patriots at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on December 18, 2011 in Denver, Colorado. The Patriots defeated the Broncos 41-23.
New England Patriots v Denver Broncos
New England Patriots v Denver Broncos
New England Patriots v Denver Broncos
New England Patriots v Denver Broncos
New England Patriots v Denver Broncos
Pittsburgh Steelers v San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco 49ers cheerleaders perform as the lights are out at Candlestick Park after a power outage delayed the start of the game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on December 19, 2011 in San Francisco, California.

Latest Galleries

Final NFL Power RankingsIt's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your final power rankings of the season.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 16It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 16.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 15It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 15.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 14It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 14.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 13It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 13.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 12It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 12.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 11It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 11.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 10It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 10.

1. Dada says:

The Patriots’ First ShotMusket FireQB Tom Brady has been nominated for an ESPY in the geoactry of ?Best NFL Player.? Former Patriots special teams ace Larry Izzo has been hired by the NY Giants to serve as their assistant special teams coach. Progress was made in Hull, MA towards a new

1. Iura says:

Wow, those pictures boglge the mind. I’ve seen similar, but it’s just flat out shocking what can be found lying derelict and abandoned. Every city has their share of vacant buildings but the sheer scale in Detroit is beyond words. Who knows if anything can really be done in our lifetime? I really do wonders sometimes. Great link! Thanks for sharing!

2. Eduardo says:

You are my hero!!! I cant believe some thing like this eixsts on the net! Its so true, so honest, and more than that you dont sound like an idiot! Finally, a person who knows the best way to talk about a subject with out sounding like a kid who didnt get that bike he wanted for Christmas.

2. Snow says:

I do not care if Rush is part owner of a team, even though I do not agree with him, but it’s not Fergie’s fault the NFL is cokbling him. Fergie is liberal, but she has praised Condi Rice and is a sweet person. And please let’s not get into her past problems when Rush was a drug addict himself.

1. Eudes says:

Hey would you mind sharing which blog potaflrm you’re using? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

2. Damara says:

The beauty of these blogigng engines and CMS platforms will be the lack of limitations and ease of manipulation that makes it possible for developers to implement rich content and skin’ the website in such a way that with quite little effort 1 would by no means notice what it’s generating the internet site tick all with out limiting content and effectiveness.

3. Milan says:

The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it dosent disappoint me as significantly as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, but I in fact thought youd have something fascinating to say. All I hear can be a bunch of whining about some thing that you simply could fix should you werent too busy seeking for attention.

4. Rohit says:

How-do-you-do, just needed you to know I have added your iteernnt site to my Google bookmarks because of your extraordinary weblog layout. But seriously, I believe your site has among the freshest theme I’ve came across. It genuinely assists make reading your weblog a good deal simpler.

3. Akshay says:

Fergie’s band equates the CIA with ttirorrses. That’s OK.Fergie abused drugs for fun. That’s OK Rush was addicted due to medical reasons- NOT OKWhy pay a company that does not want you as a customer due to your political beliefs? Thanks NFL for saving me money. I’ll take my ticket money and go snook fishing instead. As a lifelong Fins fan I am disguted and ashamed.

1. Ronak says:

My wife and i were very ecstatic when Jordan could deal with his rcreaseh from your precious recommendations he received when using the web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply always be making a gift of helpful tips that many a number of people have been making money from. And now we grasp we need you to be grateful to for this. The type of illustrations you made, the easy website menu, the friendships your site aid to engender it’s mostly awesome, and it’s really making our son and the family feel that this matter is amusing, and that is extremely vital. Thanks for the whole lot!

4. Andi says:

Congratulations on your honorable teoecsiln to the Riverside Sports Hall of Fame! I remember when I helped coach the Poly High basketball team that I was impressed by your positive character and unselfish personality .and you were just a young man then! You have always been a very good athlete that worked hard to make it to that next level. Congratulations once again and God Bless!

5. Giulia says:

5$ per month to watch sports in HD you just can’t get a tteber deal. They even have Red Zone on Sundays, which is absolutely wonderful!

6. Jajina says:

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first ceonmmt (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

7. Pinto says:

Verizon’s How Sweet The Sound 2010 Detroit | Gospel Lyfe I found your weblog site on golgoe and examine a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the superb operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for ahead to reading more from you afterward! Regards, Teak Furniture manufacturers

8. Antasari says:

Hi there intelligent poitns.. now why did not i think of those? Off topic barely, is that this web page sample merely from an ordinary set up or else do you utilize a personalized template. I exploit a webpage i’m seeking to improve and properly the visuals is probably going one of many key things to finish on my list.

9. Helia says:

Wow, what a weblog! I mean, you just have so cornadesibly guts to go ahead and tell it like it really is. Youre what blogging requirements, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is undoubtedly some thing men and women need to be up on. Very good luck within the future, man.