NFL Cheerleaders Don’t Get Much Hotter Than This

(credit: Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
Washington Redskins v Miami Dolphins
Miami Dolphins Cheerleader during a game at Sun Life Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Miami Gardens, Florida.
(credit: Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
(credit: Tom Pennington/Getty Images)
Buffalo Bills v Dallas Cowboys
A Dallas Cowboys cheerleader performs as the Dallas Cowboys take on the Buffalo Bills at Cowboys Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Arlington, Texas. The Dallas Cowboys beat the Buffalo Bills 44-7.
(credit: Tom Pennington/Getty Images)
(credit: J. Meric/Getty Images)
Houston Texans v Tampa Bay Buccaneers
A cheerleader of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers performs during the game against the Houston Texans at Raymond James Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Tampa, Florida.
(credit: J. Meric/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Buffalo Bills v Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders peform at Cowboys Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Arlington, Texas.
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Joe Robbins/Getty Images)
Pittsburgh Steelers v Cincinnati Bengals
A Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader entertains the crowd during the game against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Paul Brown Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Steelers won 24-17.
(credit: Joe Robbins/Getty Images)
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
A Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader preforms during the first half of the Eagles and Arizona Cardinals game at Lincoln Financial Field on November 13, 2011 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(credit: Rob Carr/Getty Images)
(credit: Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)
Houston Texans v Tampa Bay Buccaneers
A cheerleader of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dances during play against the Houston Texans November 13, 2011 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
(credit: Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images)
(credit: Rich Schultz /Getty Images)
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders perform during a game against the Arizona Cardinals at Lincoln Financial Field on November 13, 2011 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
(credit: Rich Schultz /Getty Images)
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Jacksonville Jaguars v Indianapolis Colts
The Indianapolis Colts cheerleaders dressed in military style outfits during the Colts 17-3 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lucas Oil Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Jacksonville Jaguars v Indianapolis Colts
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Jacksonville Jaguars v Indianapolis Colts
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Jacksonville Jaguars v Indianapolis Colts
(credit: Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
Members of the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders preform during the first half of the Eagles and Arizona Cardinals game at Lincoln Financial Field on November 13, 2011 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Cardinals won 21-17.
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
Arizona Cardinals v Philadelphia Eagles
(credit: Rob Carr/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Buffalo Bills v Dallas Cowboys
A Dallas Cowboys cheerleader performs at Cowboys Stadium on November 13, 2011 in Arlington, Texas.
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Buffalo Bills v Dallas Cowboys
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Buffalo Bills v Dallas Cowboys
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Buffalo Bills v Dallas Cowboys
(credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

Latest Galleries

Final NFL Power RankingsIt's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your final power rankings of the season.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 16It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 16.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 15It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 15.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 14It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 14.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 13It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 13.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 12It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 12.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 11It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 11.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 10It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 10.

1. Austin says:

about the everybody htanig Dirk, but still reading his stories. Hilarious. Also find it funny that Tim G says that Journalstar doesn’t always agree with Coach Pelini. Thats laughable. The Journalstar is nothing more than Husker homers that are too afraid to say anything bad.Everybody needs to chill out with this. Dirk is doing his job. He isn’t crossing the line. I read his article on Friday and love it. Like usual it was full of facts and good research. I went back and read it again today and still don’t see where Dirk is being unfair with Martinez. If anything the piece is more critical of Pelini.Also Bo Pelini needs to understand if he is going to be a Head Coach at a BCS school with the tradition of Nebraska he is going to have to deal with a lot of media requests. Its part of the job. If you don’t like it, be a D Coordinator. The Nebraska media isn’t very tough in my opinion. Just look at LSU where Les Miles was undefeated last year and they wanted to run him out. Someday when Bo leaves Nebraska for another job (on his own) he’ll find out how much easier it was here.

1. Jes says:

Like Greg, it’s been ages since I’ve enjoyed a Sloppy Joe. Making them with silder buns is a great idea when your tailgating. Love that you paired em with your tater tots.

1. Bhoxz says:

actually, a Zelda 3 seems a lot more likely at this point. I mean, the made “New Super Mario Bros.” for both the DS and Wii, and Sega even made-hah-haha, no, sorry, Sega made a {sngiegr, sngiegr} hehehehe, AHEM, Sega made a “Sonic the Hedgehog 4”! (HAHAHAHA) .{sigh} so, yeah, Zelda 3 could very well be ma- WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!?, I mean, it looks like the stupidest ..cause .do Sonic fans really not care about Story so much that they’d be excited about a game that has EVEN LESS of a plot that Mario Galaxy 2? Why doesn’t Sega just get it over with and formerly announce that they will NEVER EVER EVER EVER use ANY of their characters EVER AGAIN besides Sonic and Eggman, and maybe Tails and Amy who will have absolutely no point in being there. why the hell am I ranting about Sonic on a Zelda site? I’ll shut up now.

2. Cantong says:

This is actually a relaly great post. I appreciate the information on what types of traffic goals one could expect and in what time frame. I also had sometimes wondered about how often to post vrs promote and that is a great yardstick. Thanks.Annas last blog post..

2. Anupama says:

Beneficial info and excellent digsen you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

1. Rachid says:

Brad Thomsen November 12, 2011 Hi Kate,Having trouble doownlading into iTunes.I can SaveTargetAs to my hard drive, but then it will not transfer into iTunes.Can only listen to it from your website where it opens into Quicktime.Any ideas? Thank-you.

2. Matheus says:

Yes I believe the Cowboys sholud have done better. They certainly could have because the Seahawks are even worse. Also, I think the Cowboys are definately the same as they were last year. They have too many mistakes and get stupid penalties. I don’t think getting rid of Wade Phillips helped all that much. But ya maybe it would have been better if they just got all new players pretty much.

3. Fhulufhelo says:

I’m so glad you liked this! I saw you were on the tour and was anticipating your reivew. (I agree with Sandy that even reading the synopsis reminds me of those two books which I loved both). Jason actually started reading this the other day and is literally laughing constantly and he wants me to start reading it soon too. I can’t wait!

3. Abubkr says:

Wonderful web site. Lots of useful itrifmanoon here. I’m sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your effort!

1. Josef says:

omg,this is better than stand up comdey,this guy is hilarious,i had an heart attack just by watching this but seriously this is an overkill,in europe this much meat could feed 20 people,and you made 8 burgers meat eatin contest: america 1 ,rest of the world 0 respect

2. Vijay says:

no faux pas and I did throw a reciprocal link on my front page to your blog so maybe that gives you a bit of a boost. My roatcien was simply that you were the first (non-spam) link I have noticed. There are lots of spam sites that link to my articles google analytics will show you who links to your site.Anyways I enjoy the attention .

3. Novamita says:

Posted on nice anyone atdntnieg the Baltimore con this weekend, these are the ideal item to print out and leave randomly on tables, chairs, bits of empty floor, etc

4. Jayasri says:

Kareena December 31, 2008 I am preparing for the scolsferae certification exam, and have gone through your blog post. Thank you for taking the time to create this! Are many of the questions in the certification exam case study or scenario based? Or is the emphasis more on definitions and technicalities?

5. Herbert says:

Incredible contest! Thanks for pnttiug it on. Here are my entries:Already signed up via email and registered at Store Stacker (1 ticket; same email as the one in comment form)Twittered your contest (3 tickets)Twittered about Store Stacker (3 tickets)Voted your Squidoo lens (MarkSierra) and would pay real money if I could figure out how to leave a comment on it, so if I missed the boat, that’s okay. And of course, the (15 tickets)Mark Sierra at Darn Good Reviewss last blog post..

6. Vania says:

then NO, the prize will not be awarded and a new weinnr will be selected. Last of all, we will be responsible for the delivery of the prizes and we will create a separate email address to handle this issue. Anything you think I overlooked? Part 1 -Planning Your Promotion StrategyPart 2 Understanting the How and Where of Your Promotion Strategy Part 3 Planning the Subscriber Traffic Strategy Part 4 Planning a Contest to Get the Buzz Going Part 5 Planning the Contest Criteria

7. Dede says:

Have we ever sat back and thought about when the first ‘blog’ staterd? Do we know much about the History of Blogging? I love history (history channel is great) and so I Original post:History of Blogging& a Bunch of Other Thingsby at history of blogging Google Blog Search Technorati tag: History of blogging

4. Elena says:

The is by far our best seller over here in the Uk. I would ceanritly recomend it and i have nothing to gain from you guys buying one in the USA!MikeWeber recently posted..

1. Pilar says:

Need Rowdy to come in and take over. Jerry Jones has lost his mind and is going to be the end of the Cowboys. I love my Dallas Cowboys dearly and can’t bevliee what that overzealous owner has done to them in terms of turning America’s Team into a bunch of choke artists.

2. Patricia says:

Posted on Hey Victor ~So glad you found this page helpful. Keep us potesd on how greening your production goes. Yes, banding together with other green filmmakers is vital. GREEN POWER!

3. Lalu says:

Posted on Oh so true! I’ve been frustrated many times woiknrg for hours, banging my head against the keyboard because I’ve stepped outside that feeling of flow. It’s times like that when I really understand the importance of stepping back from a project and letting my self CHILL OUT! Nice Kai!

4. Cihat says:

My September/Virgo nature (also frobtsirn female, ugh) has had a really tough time setting goals, only to find myself not keeping them. This in turn has led me to just giving up trying this one month goal setting altogether. Yet. I did do an incredible job of weeding my household/personal files out of the hubby’s office filing cabinet, into my own 2 drawer file cabinet, not only paring down the crappe, but buying new file folders, labeling them all with a label maker, and then, AND THEN, hitting the 30 photo albums on a rolling rack in the closet, putting those into plastic bins on the shelves in there, and the getting 2 more photo albums done. I amazed myself. I also paced myself, so burn out was not an option. I did not procrastinate it into non-doing, but gave myself plenty of off time to get those 2 major projects done.I’m also doing *something* physical 5 days per week, Mon-Fri, weekends OFF. Mentally, this is iimportant, the weekends off. So, I’m hitting those 5 days with 3 days of walking, and 2 days of elliptical machine work. I give myself holidays off (like the husband’s birthday today) and other national holidays. This tricks myself into thinking I deserve to slack off. So, I slack off on the holiday, knowing I’ll hit it again shortly.It’s working for me! But, I’m not letting myself slide into the month by month thing. I think that is what trips me up into stopping altogether.

5. Varun says:

Just because snemooe might have folding chairs and takeout doesn’t mean they’re any less into tailgating. Not everyone wants to fill up on began potato salad, quinoa, and veggje burgers. Everyone is different. Every tailgating experience is different.

1. Ahmed says:

James. Not to burst your bubble by ednnig your streak, but that amber alert was quite humerous. I, like you, think its diffrent w/o paul. Ill scroll through the comment section and i wont find a post three times as long as all the others( unless of course its you). I dont believe Jay keeps track of consecutive posts, just sayinOn another note, I, and most everyone here, want to see Dallas beat Miami. Ill admit, Im not the biggest fan of Dallas. I was one of the many people who accused them of being to soft and had no chance in hell of beating the Lakers. I was wrong. Of course, i wasnt rooting for LA, i just didnt give the Mavericks a chance. Dirk has proven this year that he is the best European basketball player ever. He deserves the ring more than anybody. Let me rephrase that, the Mavericks deserve it more than any other team. Theyve played the best basketball of any team in the playoffs consistenally. Yes, Miami has been remarkabally consistent, but not like Dallas. The closest series was vs. OKC and it never seemed like OKC had a shot.Give em hell.

2. Auth says:

Bought this as a work table when setting up my eqnepmiut in customers’ homes.Pros: quick/easy setup, attractive, convenient to store/transport, looks as if it will last for quite awhile.Cons: not quite as stable as I’d prefer (but not too bad either), concerned about carry bag not lasting as long as the table

3. Tawanda says:

I think it’s way too early to say exactly who we suhold draft but I’ve been getting pretty excited about the prospect of moving up to get a Safety (ahem Earl Thomas) that we like or maybe even an offensive lineman..It all depends on what happens on draft day but if there were ever a year to move up, it’d be this one. 7 draft picks aren’t making this team.. package our 1st and a 3rd (maybe a 4th instead) and get someone else’s 1st to get Earl Thomas or one of the pluthera of OL..but then..

4. Elizabeth says:

samuel c samuel Posted on I am a niregian that has just completed my secondary school level and would like to study Computer Engineering/Electronics Engineering in Korea through scholarship.this is because korea is the largest producing electronics and my parents are poor and can not afford the morney to sponsor my academic carrer so,how can i accomplish my dream? kindly reply.

5. Madhan says:

Posted on Good lord do I recognize that face- I see it on my 5 year old every time I dedcie to try to save money and make something cute! If it makes you feel any better, I spent weeks working on my first sewing project in ages- a costume. It would have looked so sweet- if I had remembered to leave a way for her to get in and out of it

6. Jamil says:

That is an excellent blog post title you dtfeniiely should write it as it could be both funny and informative. My 3 tips on managing the noise would be:1. Don’t jump immediately onto the rush to try every new latest shiney tool e.g. such as Google Wave. Let others do all the work, road test and when enough say is worthwhile then pay attention to the noise2. Use zero inbox (I’m not sure if I can explain how that helps but it does)3. Work out which voices in your network are the most important opinions to listen to so you know when they say it that you need to pay attention. @Damien I’ve dropped past your blog and left you a comment. But might was well leave it for homework here for others. All these terms are dtfeniiely designed to confuse us. Personal learning environments are quite different from Personal learning networks. Any one want to explain/debate the difference?@Carole I’m intrigued by your Push vs Pull examples. I’m still pondering it but isn’t all of them in a sense both push and pull I suppose depending on how you use?@Lee yes there is a bit of skill keeping up with your reader and dtfeniiely all the RT of this post have made people notice it. While to some extent twitter is a bit like a rating scale I don’t necessarily agree it as efficient as a feed reader but then this will depend on how many people you are following and how efficient you are using both. The other aspect I would argue is that the size of your network impacts on the number of retweets. The larger my Twitter following gets the more RTs I get. There are reasons why probloggers build large FB and twitter networks. Thanks for completing my survey and yes Valentina mentioned your VoiceThread. @Darcy Thanks for telling your readers about it via a post. I really appreciate it as I would like to counteract the potential bias being created by the number of RTs.@JoNelle I’ve always found different tools take differencing times to appreciate their value. Blogging was a year for me, Flickr was similar while Twitter was perhaps 2 months? Nowadays if someone who I really respect sees value I make sure that I take the time to check it out.

1. Jhonatan says:

For the little pelpoe this might be worth it. You are most likely always going to have to spend money to get money in return. That is one thing you can never forget and is the same way with affiliate marketing.Ultimate Blogging Experiments last blog post..

2. Ricardo says:

written by Keith James Lock Did you see all that is being given away at the StoreStacker.comconteston JohnCow.com? There will be 5 weinnrs and the 1st place weinnr gets an XBox 360 among other things! Check it out. It’s definitely worth entering and it’s easy to get 27 entries. Click Here to Check Out the Contest

7. Katka says:

The Dallas Cowboys Pillow Pet is so hard to find right now. Been looking all over but then I found and pekicd a few up. They are better than I could have imagined! I will be getting some more over the Holidays and giving them out as presents. I know my friends and family will love them! Thanks for all your help and I will be back soon!

1. Shoot says:

RE: Haircut is a term that has been in usage for a while, (I think it was misapplied here but got the gist of Tim’s query). So Guest, where you are at in your adenrtuevs in Real Estate right now sucks. Me too. Basically if your suffering is equal or worse than mine, I suddenly feel better about my situation. Our ancestors have been telling this same story forever, welcome to the theater and thanks for sharing. Usually it’s a little more like commiseration and investigation than schadenfreude, (though there is some of the latter blowing around). Keep in mind, you posted here, it’s not as though everyone here is standing on your front lawn laughing while you burst into flames. Well now that I think of it, Scotsman might, but then he’d turn on the hose, and then Ray would try to get you to buy a towel, and a towelbar with a bathroom attached to it. Anyway, you are hardly alone. We are all in the tub together and some make squeaky noises. You may want to try kicking a securities trader or an institutional lender in the nuts rather than take a whack at the snarky local real estate blog.

8. Driss says:

I’m extremely imseepsrd with your ability as a copywriter nicely from the layout for a weblog. Is this fact a paid intended theme or did you modify it for yourself? Anyway stay increase the nice quality writing, it is rare to visit a beautiful weblog such as this one nowadays..

1. Janjira says:

Hi Jason,I can’t believe it! After rdaeing your blog I decided to run a contest in my blog. It’s about IM, but in spanish. I decided to do something similar to your contests, like giving tickets for twitting me, etc.Today I sent the email to my list announcing the contest and the very first comment in my blog is from a guy saying that’s spam, because you are going to get a lot of false friends just to promote your blog .What should I tell this guy? I never sent an spam email in my whole life!Anyway, luckily now the first contestants are starting to show up Alexs last blog post..

2. Anthony says:

and with everything else going on, there just does not seem to be enguoh time in the day! Ya, ya,ya… I know.. stop my whining and excuses! In the previous lesson of this series I talked about how to “Protect Yourself Before You Start a Contest“, today I am going to get into setting up the rules of the contest. I also have a cool new plugin that is almost complete that I am going to be giving all of you for free that will help organize contests

9. Rasta says:

on info about the book. Although good readers of those ages will enjoy the book, there are many thmees that are only going to be grasped by people with a little more life experience. We are using the book in a high school psych class as an example of a case study of a dyslexic child. I was very moved by the relationship between Buddy and her grandfather. The relationship between Buddy and her father, fraught with difficulties rang true and allowed for some real character development as they both had to grow up.

10. Yosimura says:

Brad Thomsen November 13, 2011 Thanks Kate, I’ll watch for it.Also, which episode were you on with Luke Burbank on TBTL. I heard you were going to be on 97.3 with him yeerstday, but didn’t catch you on with him .By the way, liked the podcast.

11. Tehran says:

Hmmm, July was a bit of a blur. No goals other than to survive it and try and get some good rides in, perraping for my 200 mile charity ride next weekend. I think I’ll do fine August is hopefully a big month for me professionally but I don’t want to jinx it! That, and actually spending some quality time with the fam, which I’m dying to do. This summer has been nothing but work work work all day every day, and all weekend long. That needs to stop!

12. Anastasia says:

i am forwarding this to evyneore i know (one of the IMPORTANT emails that should be read) in the past i have tried some of these methods and i know they are the best tool for more productivity but checking your email is like an addiction who emailed me, what’s going on etc. Perhaps i need a Emails Anononomis support group :)what i do find is that i end up spending more time trying to figure the email out than actually fulfilling it. my rule of thumb if it’s more than one para i CALL the person (!!) and talk the issue or task over with them.thanks for a great post!

1. Azhar says:

I have to agree with GEMZ. I have spent agood deal of money on the various IM praorgms that all show inflated values and guarantee 98% of the free will be flocking to my website, credit cards in hand if only I buy this or that. Thus far I am not rich and the traffic is not there.I appreciate Comment Kahuna there is no way in this lifetime or the next that I will spend $147 recurring monthly. Thank you for the use of Comment Kahuna. As to Comment Kahuna, thanks but no thanks.

2. Janethoren says:

With knowledge fear distapises, and anger becomes understanding. News media plays on the fear of people not tuned into the Net, telling them the net is evil and it can’t be trusted for commerce. They warn us about our credit being stolen over the net, but neglect to tell us most cases happen in local stores, by store clerks that can see your pin number, and dumpster divers.The new net user has to overcome the fear instilled by media and stores that look at us as a threat. Once net commerce has the biggest slice of the pie, and more find anything suppliers, The fear of being molested on the way to the store, will be greater than buying online.But until that plays out, we will be accused of many things. As we grow out of the mindset of the information super highway into the mindset of worlds major supply line , the persistent, and thick skinned, will lead the way, dispelling lies and misunderstandings that lead to these off the wall attacks.Kpems last blog post..

3. Mig says:

Blogging history has kind of been a litlte theme I’ve been on lately. I just finished reading Who Let the Blogs Out? by Biz Stone. Very interesting book that gives a lot of detail about how the world of blogging came about and other interesting bloggy-type things.

4. July says:

I don’t see a huge advantage in inaproorcting in another state.For example, if you incorporate in another state, you still have to have YOUR state recognize that corporation. After all, ultimately you still conduct business in your state and reside there. Having your out of state corporation recognized involves paying the proper fees, etc. to your own state, and as far as I know, you still must pay tax to your state.It would be interesting if anyone could elaborate on what the real advantages might be to do this (I think privacy protection, ease of partnerships, etc.) might be the real advantages, if that is important to someone.

5. Sonia says:

RE: My view is even though there are many direnffet factors in each and every sale but because they have an ability to affect other properties that ALL sales be counted. I always objected to the fact that the county did not use foreclosures and many other sales in their tax evaluations until this past year. The market is the market. A foreclosure down the street from you affects your value. As to how banks do their accounting internally does affect pricing in the market because if they carry a loan at face and it is only worth 50 percent it will affect how they deal with the property. In reality by excluding lower prices you are artificially inflating real estate prices. I really doubt that happened by accident. What if we did the same thing in the stock market? On every day there are forced sellers in many companies. Margin calls, fund liquidations, hedge fund redemptions, etc. Should we exclude their sales and only count the ones we want to inflate the price?

13. Asya says:

Sarah Bird wrote a guest post for the Spotlight on Bookstores feature … if this novel is as engigang as that essay, I’m hooked!Our eldest will be entering Sophomore year in the fall …and that chasm is already developing. I can’t imagine what will emerge when we have to plan college!Thanks for this review, Heather, I must get to this book soon (and hope I don’t get stuck on the lack of contractions … or should that be “do not get stuck”!??)

14. Auth says:

ha.. These things reinmd me of those past days.. and the news we saw on the local news papers at those times.. Pss.. still remembers the heaadline of THE HINDU(a NP in India) about the death of Princess dayana and Mother theresa.vishnu @ beautifulmindss last blog post..

2. Neha says:

I have a 40 minute drive to work every day. I leave early in the mroning, when there is hardly any traffic on the roads. In the summer, I roll down the windows and open the sunroof to let the warm mountain air wash over me. I turn up Jason Aldean on the radio and just drive. In the cold months, the heat warms me from the dashboard, I sip coffee from my big Dunkin’ Donuts cup, and Eric Church sings me to work. These drives are my time to take life in…and slow my roll :)I loved your post and the picture makes me wish I was there (with Jason & Eric of course!).

1. Carlos says:

I love that you can balance hlhteay and fun that tailgating food looks amazing! And I also call the game cornhole so fun to play at summer gatherings. I think ours is put away until next year:(.

1. Febby says:

Hey good blog, just looking arnuod some blogs, appears a quite nice system you are using. I’m presently utilizing WordPress for any few of my sites but looking to alter one of them over to some system similar to yours being a trial operate. Something in particular you would recommend about it?

2. Marcel says:

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suesggt you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

3. Dasha says:

Posted on Dammit. I have long been convinced, for rsoaens unknown to me, that Rumours’ came out in 1975, the year that I was born. Kind of disappointed to realize I was wrong about that.Oh, well, I’ve still got Born to Run.’Love your discussion of the album, totally agreed. There are some great singles ( Dreams is pretty close to a perfect song for me), but put together it’s greater than the sum of its parts.I love your music writing, I hope to see more of these!

2. Preslava says:

Have you ever thought about inuicdlng a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However imagine if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, pop ! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its field. Amazing blog!

1. Ilyas says:

Wow, this looks really anaizmg. I’m the mom of a son (soon two be two sons) but I grew up as a daughter and this seems like it might have some common threads to our interactions during those years. Great review!

2. Nathh says:

Yeah, I was actually relaly shocked. She was selling some toys directly and doing some amazon affiliate links nothing scammy or improper.Your heart just sinks for people when you know their intentions are good but other people are reading into it too much.In some ways, that is probably why only the thick skinned internet marketers are left and the nice non internet marketers get out after someone attacks them. It is not fun and there is no good way to defend yourself.

3. Sara says:

Why does it have to be personal? Why not not just bcc N-many at a time We aptpceiare your application but we don’t think you will be a better fit elsewhere . Efficient with the key acknowledgement that an engineer needs unless of course you feel specificity of skill-lack will make a difference in a impressionable engineer’s life.BTW, typo on your signup page Once you purchase you first study .

1. Ganesh says:

I am not at the stage where I would splash out on this tool yet. But I must say that in the fruute I wouldn’t hestitate in at least trying one of your products for a month or so, even if it had a bit price tag.Your free ebook was fantastic. One of the best freebies (if not the best freebie) I have ever downloaded online. Real life, step by step stuff, from people who know what they are talking about. For me, the price tag for Traffic Kahuna is irrelevant if the ROI is right. The problem with me at the moment is that I am determined to make serious money at this, without spending loads because I have spent so much money in the past and not got a lot out of it. I have challanged myself to spend less and do it the bum marketing way. When I am successful at that, then I will not hesitate to spend money on one of your products. Your information so far has been excellent and I just started using comment Kahuna yesterday and I like it.

4. Zinash says:

Hello Kian Ann,The main project I’m woinkrg on right now is squeezing more money out of my existing domains. I’m not in the mood to start any other projects so I’m trying to maximize my current efforts.Plus I’m woinkrg on my tan since it will get cold her soon enough

3. Mondher says:

Haha, remind me next year, and I’ll go! My tnaerps live in the Clemson area, so it would be really easy for me to attend a game. I just never know who’s going or what tailgate to go to. Stephen, my bf, needs to experience a Clemson game.

1. Comy says:

This is exactly what Jerry Jones does at Cowboys Stadium! Jerry wants to milk every laodlr he can, so you can buy Party Pass tickets for the three different levels in the end zones, or outside for $29 per person. They have bands play on a stage, and many, many outdoor large screens to watch the game. Of course the $8.50 beers are flowing and $10 pulled pork sandwiches are moving too. I’ve been to Cowboy Stadium for every meeting between the Giants and Cowboys since it opened Opening night (2009) was 105,000 people the stadium has 80,000 seats. If those 25,000 were willing to stand around either inside or out, why can’t the NHL follow suit? Though I’m a Devils fan, I would love to attend any one of the Winter Classics. Be it AT the game or tailgating and watching from outside.

1. Micsunica says:

And one more thing. Both the Packers and the Raider actually got bears. The resaon this was done was because neither team have official mascots so they had to go with something. Which is really cool because I think both of them turned out very well. When I do get complaints about our NFL Collection it is usually about Rowdy or Steely McBeam from Pittsburgh. The people that don’t like them really don’t like them. But the people who love them really love them.

2. Josimar says:

Pretty good post. I just now discovered your welobg and desired to point out that We have all really loved browsing your welobg posts. All things considered I’ll be subscribing in your own feed and i’m hoping you’re posting again fastly!

2. Ugea says:

Very disappointed that the Cowboys cudoln’t bring it home this past weekend and bring in a win. I am really sick of spending all this money going to these games only to walk out with another loss. I realize that the Cowboys are not having their worst year but they just got beat by the Cardinals. The Cardinals? Really? Could you have been beaten by any worse team than that? I think not. Jerry Jones better get his ass in gear. (NO, wait I take that back) Hey Jerry! How about you just stop messing with the entire program and let the coaches do what they know how to do! How about you let them do their jobs and you can just sit there and be the owner. You are not a coach, you have never been a coach, and you never will be a coach. You have never even played the game for crying out loud!

1. Navaneeth says:

QullVideo on May 19, 2010 Waking up on a cruise is part of the epncriexee because you never know what the view outside your window will be. Although I can’t say any of the place I’ve been in the Med or Carribean have been as nice as Alaska. It’s cold there though, no? I do like the cold

2. Lina says:

Spam is if it is unwanted and unatarwnred. For example people on twitter subscribe to you to hear what you got to say, so if you tell them in twitter about a contest you joined, i do not see how that is spam. If creating an account in twitter is spam.. that is going to need to be explained because it is not.There are people like this everywhere and as long as you are not asking them to post in a forum (not good), email friends (not good) or something like that then it is all good.

3. Kimberly says:

This was an unexpected palusere. We’ve always relied on boxes for table space, never again! This table unrolls and is secured to a sturdy base. It’s lightweight and sets up in seconds. My only caution is be careful when you need to move it. pick it up from the ends, not the middle.

1. Frankfurt says:

Jayashree Prasad Posted on Truly impressed with the site and the ditocadein of KCP. Thank you. Just chanced upon this site. You have no idea how you’ve made my day.Best Regards,Jayashree Prasad

2. Annika says:

RE: I’ve stated many times to Tim boerfe that some of his posts come across elitist and not helpful in any way. Particularly those where glee at the downturn can be perceived as Schadenfreude at individuals. The last time I mentioned it was when the topic was bad photos’ of homes for sale and it was clear that the bad photos’ were bad’ because they were of substandard housing and, potentially, substandard education and socio-economic control.It is his blog and he gets to do what he wants, we are guests.Macroeconomic issues always take on a different feel when you show the impact at a microecomic level and hear the stories of individuals. I find the inevitable posts of folks that say I sat out the bubble and rented a shack in the woods’ or I put down 95% of my 30y loan’ as interesting as the stories of the individuals that were negatively impacted but, please, leave out the fingerpointing.As a guest I would like to continue to ask for a little moderation when discussing the insanity that we are going through and have led up to this point and remind people that the individual stories can be hearbreaking independent of whose fault it is.

4. Muhamad says:

Damn. That is all I can say. Not bad for some rednecks. I’m suipersrd i missed this one. Should have used a kaiser roll or onion bun. Bun was too small.

1. Jasmin says:

Hey Cody, Where did you get that awesome TP pestor on the wall? Its cool. Also, where did you get the picture of the Master Sword on the left? Whenever I find it its too low quality to blow up that big. And that snappy thing you do with your fingers is cool.

5. Erika says:

and the boys are a avg. .500 team. they still have the mental miteakss and the dumb penalties but ill take a win any way they can get it. i hate when ppl say the cowboys should be this or that no the cowboys are 4-4. i mean im sure every team could say we should be this and that. and as far as murray dude is a stud. his vision and his balance is amazing. him and felix will be a nice 1-2 punch but this team needs to get healthy once AGAIN!!

1. Susanna says:

Steve Posted on Coitus??? You mean, the physical act of love???It may cmfroot you that, as a Vulcan, Saavik would have engaged in the Genesis logjammin under some necessity compulsively, and without joy. These unfortunate souls cannot love in the true sense of the word.

2. Jean says:

ok, I got into Kahuna just now and I want you to know that the ONLY reason I did is besauce I got your free ebook during the contest and just finished reading it and was so impressed that I got into Kahuna with no hesitation. Just goes to show that quality free info leads to sales later on!Now I just need to get some coffee and stay up all night learning about what the heck I just bought into! LOLLawn Guys last blog post..

6. Cezar says:

1 day if u have reestablished good cridet, and have the equity, figure you will be lucky to get 69% of the loan to value, and if you dont have reestablished great cridet in excess of 720 scores dont bother because it isnt going to happen for u

1. Rich says:

RoachieP on May 17, 2010 Whatcha smugglin Shell? LOL..I have to say, it’s gotta be the most stlcpacuear place I have ever seen..well kinda seen!! Breathtaking is right Jason!! Thanks for takin us along! Roe

2. Bruno says:

Hello J and partnersI am not one for jupming into all freebies. I recognize a good thing when i see one. my previous attempts at IM have all been a cropper.Maybe, I can start again with an advantage oveer others with yoour give aways.Thank you for the opportunity Best regardsCharles keelPS: These give aways can be a good start for any IM start up also i am without an URL

7. Saad says:

These kind of a-holes just do not understand how the Internet works, and the ticenhques that are necessary to bring people to a site, they think you build a site and magically you get traffic, yeah, maybe 10 years ago. It is too bad that often these people are the ones that do not know how to address their ignorance and instead shoot from the belt and attack those of us who are just trying to build and online presence.JR’s Internet Marketing Strategiess last blog post..

4. Poetry says:

Wonderful web site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your effort!

1. Yasmim says:

Yes forums can be a prlobem because of unethical marketers but also having been admin for a similar type of forum (a different arthritis related disease that I have) you will always have some that strike out.Part of that comes from people that are in chronic pain and do have a habit of striking out sometimes just because they hurt and want to spread the pain.Just something else to consider especially when dealing in any of the forums where people suffer from chronic pain.Mike Paetzolds last blog post..