Tailgating In Tuscaloosa: LSU vs. Alabama

Latest Galleries

Final NFL Power RankingsIt's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your final power rankings of the season.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 16It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 16.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 15It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 15.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 14It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 14.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 13It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 13.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 12It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 12.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 11It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 11.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 10It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 10.

1. PaPu says:

This Fall, you have to visit our tailgate spot at 4th and 9th I’d LOVE to meet you! Look for our Alabama Nation beannr! Thanks for the work you do I know I’ve really enjoyed it!

1. Marcelo says:

Actually, I was thinking you didn’t visit me enguoh. I had to find a way to bring some attention to myself. What better way than some football rivalry? When Alabama visits Tiger Stadium on November 8th. I’ll be sitting in front of my tv searching the stans for you. unless of course you are out tailgating and well uh, you know what happened last year.

2. Jaymie says:

. Your favourite reosan seemed to be at the net the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as people think about concerns that they just do not recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

3. Claudia says:

Julie – I like Erin on Facebook and would love a session of my two year old who had tuenrd into such a little man recently! And some new pictures would make great Christmas gifts!

4. Dewi says:

I’ll tell you what, man…we surprised the heck out of me. But maybe not so much. I was acllatuy thinking that we’d play our best game yet last night.We made some glaring stupid mistakes. But none of them could be laid on Lester personally. Fine effort. We ARE better than I thought we were. If the corches can teach some of these numbskulls to stop shooting their team in the foot…and if Miles plays Lee a little more, we may just shock the SEC.

2. Joice says:

oooh this is my goal. I really want to be slow! I read an acrltie about Nebraska in the Smithsonian (which is a mag I usually can’t STAND but anyway), and it reminded me of you. She was talking about moving there from NY City. I would summarize but I am having a serious brain fart right now. ACk!

1. Chandra says:

@EymardLSU 17-7 LSU let Tennessee Score a Touchdown. Tennessee never saw the end zone when they played Alabama. You know Florida Looked Great until they Played Alabama. I wodenr What LSU will Look Like after The Tide Rolls over them. I think they will look like #2 but if the tide doesn’t roll I’ll give Props to LSU cause if they Beat Alabama then they are the real deal.

2. Rachael says:

I agree with Daniels on slanted agnaist Bama for a rematch in New Orleans. Bama barely lost last year at LSU, but, this after having to possibly win the SEC then play again with who they already beat shouldnb4t be considered. LSU every other year is obligated to come to T-Town, as we are theirs.

3. Waael says:

Les Miles (Less Footage) will not luck out and win 13 games next year. If the BCS game would be played over and swicth couches, LSU would win the game.

4. Yanzo says:

before, “not a big “LSU fan,” but I’m learning to like them, and that’s about as far as it will porbably go. My Louisiana born wife likes them and that’s good enough for me, because when mama ain’t happy: ain’t noboby happy.There were moments I thought there was going to be unhappiness on the old reservation last night, but after she caught her breath and her heart started beating again she was fine. Jim, besides “The Mad Hatter” how ’bout calling Les “Felix”, becasue that cat sure has a bag of tricks.

3. Latipha says:

I have tried to have try not to judge Miles, and never really thgouht bad, but questionableabou him. The act that he has show not for Lee and Jefferson only, his character as a coach, I had so much respect for Saban and thgouht highly of the mad and we always, I have a cousin wh my God child and he played ball for high school football, he went to camp with Nick Saban his last year at LSU, this boy went home and was so excited because he Nick spent just a few minutes with him at the camp teaching him one thing! Nick was on the field doing his his job at the field for the young men, that’s a coach,! Next year he wanted to go back to LSU camp , well Les Miles was never seen on the field until he took a picture with the guys, Knowing this the man really turns my stomach , I wouldn’t one my son playing there under him as a coach who has no morels for these kids, He will never be a Saban. I love LSU! Miles makes its sad place.

4. Mike says:

Tide Too High for Oklahoma State by Ben Schuff on Dec 5, 2011 5:46 pm No Comments This is part of a series of peecis on this year’s college bowl games, specifically the BCS bowl games. The following piece discusses why Alabama is a better opponent for LSU in the national championship, while two other peecis show how teams BCS rankings changed throughout the season and analyze the five BCS match-ups.

5. Michael says:

Jennifer Grant – I would like to win the mini session for my 3 year old niece’s failmy because Dec is her two year post bone marrow transplant (from her sister) and she is cancer free!!! Thanks to God and St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.