More Latest Photos

Final NFL Power RankingsIt's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your final power rankings of the season.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 16It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 16.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 15It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 15.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 14It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 14.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 13It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 13.
NFL Power Rankings: Week 12It's tough to keep up with all the action in NFL. Here's your power rankings heading into Week 12.

1. Somsak says:

You people are off your rekcor. Changing a logo because it’s toxic or because it’s associated with failure . Give me a break, when the Red Wings were doing horrible they didn’t change their logo they made it BIGGER!Wasn’t know that we can’t possibly get any worse than last year something to build upon? Why must we fool ourselves into thinking that a simple logo revision is going to change the minds of people? The names on the jerseys haven’t changed right?

1. Defend says:

admin puts these maps together using a sacerh of tv station programing.this is not a site sanctioned by the NFL. The people who decide what games are where first the national network suggest to stations which games they should get but stations are free to choose which game they want.the only restrictions are rules in the primary and secondary markets that must be followed.If the home team is on the road the primary and secondary markets must air those games. If the hometeam game doesnt sell out in time the primary and secondary markets cant air that game. All market other than the primary markets get 3 games per week. the primary market can be restricted to 2 games.Boise is free to choose which game it airs and the choise is based on regional interst in games as well as what games will bring them the most viewers. the local ad slots they have in games generates station revenue and these rates are based on ratings. so higher ratings mean higher revenue.I am surprised that Boise isnt taking Seattle @ Oakland because those are two of the 4 closest teams to Boise (San Fran and Denver are the others). Boise is thinking more viewers will come out to watch the Minnesota @ New England game.If enough viwers yell and scream then the station will switch tv games. that happened last week in tampa. some other station do a poll for fans to choose. I thinkj it was shreveport on whether to air the Cowboys-Texans or Falcons-Saints. The Saints won the poll.

1. Olga says:

07.30.09 at 2:13 pmReggie Bush’s PimpLet me play the retard and ask the obovius question: Who the hell murdered that horse and dumped the body in the ocean for the sharks to finish off? /too many cop shows//waiting for the damn Mailbag. Getting my Deutschland panties all in a bunch

2. Rudy says:

Just want to say your article is as ssuirirpng. The clarity in your post is just great and I can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.VA:F [1.9.8_1114]Hold, please…VA:F [1.9.8_1114](from 0 votes)

3. James says:

I love you, Gina!! I am so happy to see a new post from you today!! You are prophetic-I look forrawd to reading your blog so much. Thanks! You brought a smile to my day. Off to reread Proverbs 31! 😉

2. Yogiraj says:

I would like to take the chance of saiyng thanks to you for that professional instruction I have continually enjoyed checking out your site. I am looking forward to the commencement of my school research and the general prep would never have been complete without browsing this site. If I may be of any assistance to others, I might be thankful to help through what I have discovered from here.

3. Hany says:

I’m extremely inpisred along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to look a great weblog like this one these days..

2. Lesa says:

Let me start by saying nice post. Im not sure if it has been talekd about, but when using Chrome I can never get the entire site to load without refreshing many times. Could just be my computer. Thanks.

1. Max says:

08.11.11 at 6:32 pmMoose (Multiple poster, first time eqvutocaior)@SoulFunkJesus Only REAL fans watch pre-season games. I know this guy who watches preseason games way into the 4th quarter of games in which he has no fan interest what-so-ever. What a LOSER./OK, so that guy is me, but still

2. Pierre says:

my son is a huge Cam Newton fan and would like an authentic Cam Newton Auburn Jersey for X-mas. Where would I go to get the real deal at a relaansboe price?

3. Aarti says:

Chip, if you notice most of the World Showcase reasturtnas are missing (Tutto Italia, Marakesh, Teppan Edo/Tokyo Dining, France, etc.). I saw the same thing happen last year. From what I’ve been told/read, since those reasturtnas are outside companies, they usually don’t sign on for the program until late in the year. If you look for the list again in late December/early January, all of the reasturtnas will show.

3. Aabi says:

anything vlugeay resembling this you’d be crucifying them.Your articles read like Nazi Propaganda. Nice Newspeak calling yourself the “equalizer” – this place is about as balanced as Soviet Russia.

1. Joyce says:

01.02.09 at 5:35 pmMonkey BusinessLook at the Steelers Girl’s picture. Then look at her left hand. It’ll freak you out when you see it.As a Colts fan, I am gruaftel that I get to oogle the Chargers Girls while the Colts stomp the Chargers.

2. Narendra says:

Hi Bob,I agree with you. The only thing that makes sense with the teams you mentioned is ggpareohy. The argument now coming out of San Jose is that if San Jose State is added you get a piece of the Bay Area TV market, which I think is sixth in the country. Maybe, but how many of those people watch San Jose State athletics?But the same argument can be made about some of the schools many people, including myself, think would be good for the MWC like Houston and SMU with big-time TV markets in Dallas and Houston. Then again, who watches SMU and Houston there?When the WAC was 16 teams there were two championship football games. The Wyoming-BYU game was a hit. But quick, can you tell me who was in the other? New Mexico and CSU and no one showed up for it. I’m skeptical about a championship game in the MWC.Thanks for the comment. RG

3. Daniel says:

Hey there my girl, thanks for sairhng. I am grateful to have a ‘girl friend’ in my life who at times helps me “rise” when I am feeling down. Now, you talked about the whole morning thing in which I have down, but I know you and I couldn’t do what you do at the 12am hour either. I love ya!

4. Jefry says:

Hey! I grew up in San Dimas and went to San Dimas High School. I have been to the Circle K many many times. Did you go downtown where all the swleiadks are wooden and all the stores look like they are out of the Old West?! San-Dimas-High-School-Football-Rules!

1. Selvin says:

Needed to write you that tiny remark to help thank you so much the monmet again for your fantastic knowledge you’ve shown on this site. It is really seriously generous with you to grant unreservedly what exactly many individuals would have sold as an electronic book to help make some profit for their own end, most notably considering that you might have tried it if you decided. The guidelines also worked to become great way to know that someone else have similar keenness the same as my personal own to realize great deal more on the topic of this matter. I know there are some more enjoyable situations up front for individuals that look into your blog post.

4. Yasin says:

I know of the fact that these days, more and more people will be aeartcttd to cams and the discipline of picture taking. However, being a photographer, you need to first expend so much time frame deciding which model of video camera to buy along with moving from store to store just so you may buy the least expensive camera of the trademark you have decided to pick. But it would not end now there. You also have to contemplate whether you can purchase a digital photographic camera extended warranty. Thanks for the good suggestions I obtained from your site.

5. Angelie says:

Heck, a lot of us were stupid enugoh to use cocaine. Having to discuss how you were not raised in a black family, how your people were primarily white, and you are the first black President is a puzzler.It makes you wonder who is blacker, our current President or our last Democratic President.Trey – who enjoys the show but cares not

6. Pankaj says:

Unquestionably believe that that you stetad. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other folks consider issues that they plainly do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you