West Virginia… they know how to tailgate. As Nick Stevens and Tailgate Fan discovered, the Mountaineers football team is pretty good too.
These NFL teams are playing for the right to dream about one player who, once drafted, will deliver them to the Promised Land next season.
Jerry Miller and Tailgate Fan tailgate in St. Louis, where the weather is more intimidating than the hometown Rams.
Baylor’s a contender again. And with the team facing highly ranked TCU, Nick Stevens and Tailgate Fan headed down to Waco.
Tailgate Fan previews this week’s NFL matchups, with only a vague understanding of how football works.
- 5 NFL Loudmouths Who Back Up Their Words On The Field 10/10/2014
- Tailgate Take: So You Think You Can Eat? 10/10/2014
- Tailgate Take: Party Like A Champion Today 10/09/2014
- Asinine Football Analysis: Week 6 Preview 10/08/2014
- SEC names panel to search for Slive successor 47 Minutes ago
- Serena: Russian apologizes for 'racist' remark 42 Minutes ago
- Report: Suns top pick Warren out indefinitely 10 Minutes ago
- Braves name veteran exec Hart team president 20 Minutes ago
- Urlacher: Cutler hasn't produced like elite QB 52 Minutes ago
- Cavs' Love says he needs more plays in paint 1 hour ago
- Lions GM: No plans to trade pending FA Suh 1 hour ago
- Locker done? 2 hours ago