The Florida State Seminoles, and their tailgaters, are legendary. But a few bad apples can put a damper on the fun.
Tailgate Fan previews this week’s NFL matchups, with only a vague understanding of how football works.
The Falcons rout of the Bucs isn’t the most lopsided NFL game ever. Here are five more to make Lovie and the Bucs feel better.
Jerry Miller and Tailgate Fan take to the Baltimore parking lots to find the next big singing sensation.
When it comes to tailgating, does Missouri stand up to its SEC rivals? Why yes… yes it does.
- Report: 76 of 79 NFL players studied show CTE 40 Minutes ago
- Apologizes 1 hour ago
- What's next? 1 hour ago
- Michael Phelps charged with DUI 4 hours ago
- Despite ban, Colts extend LB Mathis' contract 4 hours ago
- Ryder Cup veteran: 'A lot (expletive) went on' 6 hours ago
- Mich. AD apologizes, says QB has concussion 15 hours ago
- Raiders name Sparano interim 17 hours ago