West Virginia… they know how to tailgate. As Nick Stevens and Tailgate Fan discovered, the Mountaineers football team is pretty good too.
These NFL teams are playing for the right to dream about one player who, once drafted, will deliver them to the Promised Land next season.
Jerry Miller and Tailgate Fan tailgate in St. Louis, where the weather is more intimidating than the hometown Rams.
Baylor’s a contender again. And with the team facing highly ranked TCU, Nick Stevens and Tailgate Fan headed down to Waco.
Tailgate Fan previews this week’s NFL matchups, with only a vague understanding of how football works.
- 5 NFL Loudmouths Who Back Up Their Words On The Field 10/10/2014
- Tailgate Take: So You Think You Can Eat? 10/10/2014
- Tailgate Take: Party Like A Champion Today 10/09/2014
- Asinine Football Analysis: Week 6 Preview 10/08/2014
- Peyton, Sanders steer Broncos past Chargers 5 hours ago
- Syracuse reportedly to meet NCAA late Oct. 7 hours ago
- Berger 8 hours ago
- Seahawks QB Wilson: No problems with Percy 14 hours ago
- Manning rips Denver's scoreboard operator 16 hours ago
- Vick, Geno: Harvin will clean up his act in NY 18 hours ago
- Jeanie Buss: Only losers won't play with Kobe 19 hours ago
- Braves name veteran exec Hart team president 19 hours ago