- Recipe: Texas Beef Brisket Camille Ford and Tailgate Fan dig into some Beef Brisket at Dinosaur Barbeque in NYC.
- Recipe: Porchetta Sandwich Camille Ford and Tailgate Fan dig into a Porchetta Sandwich at Porsena in NYC.
- Recipe: Fried Catfish Camille Ford and Tailgate Fan dig into some Fried Catfish at Virgil's Barbeque in NYC.
- Recipe: Butterflied Barbeque Chicken Camille Ford chows down on the Barbeque Chicken at Hill Country Barbeque in NYC.
- Recipe: Fried Catfish Burrito Camille Ford heads out to Mission Cantina in NYC to try their Fried Catfish Burrito.
- Recipe: Pulled Pork Sandwich Camille Ford heads out to Blue Smoke in NYC to dig into their Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- Recipe: Pastrami Steak Sandwich Camille Ford and Tailgate Fan head out to American Cut in NYC to sample their Pastrami Steak Sandwich.
- How Do Eating Competitions Work? Can you stomach competitive eating? Here's how actual eating competitions like Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, actually work.
- Female Competitive Eater Michelle Lesco: Exclusive Interview Get to know Major League Eating's ninth-highest ranked competitive, Michelle Lesco from Tucson, Ariz.