- How Do Eating Competitions Work? Can you stomach competitive eating? Here's how actual eating competitions like Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, actually work.
- Female Competitive Eater Michelle Lesco: Exclusive Interview Get to know Major League Eating's ninth-highest ranked competitive, Michelle Lesco from Tucson, Ariz.
- Female Competitive Eater Miki Sudo: Exclusive Interview Get to know Major League Eating's fourth-highest ranked competitior, Miki Sudo from Las Vegas.
- Competitive Eater Matt 'Megatoad' Stonie: Exclusive Interview Meet Matt 'Megatoad' Stonie, in an exclusive interview with Major League Eating's second-ranked competitive eater.
- Recipe: Tilapia Tacos With Red Cabbage Slaw Lighten up a little for the summer months. Here's a delicious recipe for fish tacos. Yum.
- Recipe: Sirloin Brisket Sandwiches Slow-cooking is so worth the wait. Don't believe us? Just try these sirloin brisket sandwiches.
- Four Food Competitions To Attend In 2014 Many food competitions are held across the country every year. Here are four of 2014's must-see eating events.
- Recipe: Strawberry Almond Salad With Maple Soy Dressing Time to lighten things up for spring. Try this strawberry almond salad recipe as an appetizer.
- Recipe: Thai Beef Coconut Curry Spring is the season to spice things up. With this Thai beef curry recipe, your guests won't know what hit them.