- Recipe: Thai Beef Coconut Curry Spring is the season to spice things up. With this Thai beef curry recipe, your guests won't know what hit them.
- Recipe: Salted Caramel-Covered Brownies Brownies are a tried-and-true tailgating dessert. But what if we added salted caramel? That got your attention.
- Recipe: Steak Sandwich With Cilantro And Peanut Sauce Steak and peanut sauce? Here's a new take on the tried-and-true steak sandwich.
- Competitive-Eating Tournaments For The Sweet Tooth Finish all of your vegetables before attending any of these sweet food-eating competitions.
- Recipe: Pecan Goat Cheese Salad Have a salad with your meat. This tasty salad with pecans and goat cheese does the trick.
- Recipe: Fried Chicken Sandwich With Thai Chili Sauce Fried chicken gets a little sweeter. Dig in to a hearty chicken sandwich, done up Thai style.
- Recipe: Steak With Peppers Tired of plain old steak? (Sure, it's possible). Add in some peppers to mix (and spice) it up.
- Stadium Foods To The Extreme Tailgaters have big appetites. But could you compete for an eating world record?
- Recipe: Magic Cookie Bars Need a tasty dessert for your next tailgate. These magic cookie bars will do the trick!