- How Competitive Eaters Got Their Nicknames Competitive eaters show their prowess with well-chosen nicknames. Read up on the origin stories behind competitive eating nicknames.
- 4 Ways To Serve Up A Great Competitive Eating Event Is your food eating competition a little lacking? Consider adding intrigue to your next contest with these tips.
- 6 Eating Competitions In The Northeast The Northeast has many eating challenges beyond Nathan's hot dogs. The region serves up curry, pumpkin pie, oysters and so much more.
- 5 Eating Competitions In The North Eating competitions abound up North. Sink your teeth into these eating competitions scheduled through the remainder of 2015.
- 6 Eating Competitions In The South Grab a bib and warm up your tastebuds — and your stomach — at these eating competitions in the South.
- 5 Eating Competitions In Pacific States Embrace your love of blueberries or lutefisk at one of these must-see eating competitions in the Pacific states.
- Watch: CBS Local Sports: Pre-Game Playlist: Matt Stonie Competitive eater Matt Stonie reveals how he rocks out when he pigs out.
- Watch: CBS Local Sports: Player Style Files: Matt Stonie Professional eater Matt 'Megatoad' Stonie can eat more than you or anyone you know.
- Eating Contests You Need To See This Summer Must-see eating contests for your consumption, from hot dogs to garlic. Grab a bib, and bring the Tums.