– 2 cups condensed milk
– 5 yolks
– 1 and 3/4 tablespoons key lime juice
– 1 cup sugar
– 4 egg whites
1. Mix condensed milk and yolks.
2. Add the juice into the mix and stir until combine.
3. Pour into the ice cream cones.
4. Bake at 300F for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and refrigerate.
1. Mix whites and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Put water to boil in a pot.
3. Set the bowl over the boiling water.
4. Mix the whites and the sugar until the sugar dissolves completely, stirring constantly so the whites don’t cook.
5. Remove from the heat and whip the mix until stiff peaks, or until the meringues looks shiny.
6. Pipe the meringue on the pies.
7. If you happen to have a blow torch, you could burn the meringue.