Naturally, fans are eager to get on TV. Either to give their fanalysis, say hi to mom or show off their undying man love for the home team!
So here are a few tips to guarantee you your 15 seconds of fame!
1. Don’t scream anything that Howard Stern tells you to! Seriously, just imagine your grandma is watching the news and will hear what you say. For that matter, don’t walk in front of the camera just because you have two legs and half a brain.
In the end, you’re gonna make certain that your buddies don’t get on TV or that you are made to look like a bag of tools!
2. Dress up to the max! The crazier, more unique and balls-out your costume is, the better your chances are of making the cut…
…Or getting hired as a dungeon master.
3. If you build it, they will come! Whether it’s a grill built out of a Jet Engine.
A Fan-mobile set to run over the opposition…
Or a crazy helmet to match your white sweat suit!
The bigger and bolder, the better, bro!
4. Eat big or go home! Whether it’s a couple of lambs rotating on a spit…
Lamba-Lamba Ding Dong!
Enough fowl to feed an army…
Hope you’re hungry, hombre!
Or you’re just cooking chicken soup out of an army helmet, bacon on a saw and burgers and dogs on a rake over of rusty 1972 Ford Pinto…
Make sure that you live free or die eating!
5. Lastly, have a sense of humor…
Like this guy who dressed up as Breesus, King of the Drews!
We’re out there to blow up your spot, joke around and have a resnackulous time. But if you’re the weekend warrior, parking lot partier or freak-nasty fanimal we think you are, odds are that this tip goes with out saying!
And now you know which way the wind blows!
WATCH: Tailgating Doesn't Get Any WilderIowa and Michigan State square off in the Big Ten Championship. And the tailgating is wilder than the game.
WATCH: Party Like Ducks And TreesOregon edged Stanford on the field, but the tailgating winner was too close to call.
WATCH: Tailgatin' Ain't EasyLSU Tigers fans may be the original Gator haters, but they sure love their tailgates.