* ½ cup creamy peanut butter
* 5 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
* 1 tablespoon softened butter
* 3/4 cup crushed pretzel crumbs
* 1/4 cup crushed cornflake crumbs
* 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
1. Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Mix peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, butter, pretzel crumbs and cornflake crumbs in a bowl.
3. Shape mixture into 1 3/4-inch balls and lay on cookie sheet.
4. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or stainless steel bowl over a pot of boiling water.
5. When melted, roll the balls in the chocolate with two spoons or toothpicks or chopsticks.
6. Place back on the cookie sheet and repeat with the rest of the balls.
7. Place in the freezer until chocolate hardens.
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.
Alma Schneider is a licensed Clinical Social Worker helping individuals overcome their psychological and practical obstacles to cooking and parenting on her blog and consulting business, Take Back the Kitchen. She is a native New Yorker transplanted to the suburbs with her husband, four children and loving yet stubborn Beagle Shiloh.