* 12 cups dark, leafy salad greens like arugula, washed
* 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
* 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
* 3 clementines, sectioned
* 1 cup olive oil
* 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
* 1/4 cup of honey
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, toss the salad greens with the goat cheese, pecans and sectioned clementines.
2. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and salt.
3. Whisk with a fork until ingredients are totally combined.
4. Taste and add more olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey or salt if needed.
5. Drizzle desired amount of dressing on salad and serve immediately.
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.
Alma Schneider is a licensed Clinical Social Worker helping individuals overcome their psychological and practical obstacles to cooking and parenting on her blog and consulting business, Take Back the Kitchen. She is a native New Yorker transplanted to the suburbs with her husband, four children and loving yet stubborn Beagle Shiloh.