* 4 teaspoons sesame oil, separated
* 8 ounces sirloin steak, sliced
* 4 scallions, chopped into pea-sized pieces
* 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 chopped pepper (any color)
* 2 eggs
* 4 cups of leftover cooked white rice
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. In a medium-sized non-stick frying pan, heat up 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil over high heat.
2. Add in the sliced steak and sear.
3. Stir until cooked through and set aside.
4. In the same pan, add another teaspoon of sesame oil and let heat up.
5. Add in the chopped scallions, ginger and garlic.
6. Stir until ingredients are all wilted and fragrant (about 3 minutes).
7. Add peppers and cook for another few minutes.
8. Push the scallions, ginger, peppers and garlic to one size of the pan.
9. Add one more teaspoon of sesame oil and heat up.
10. Add the beaten eggs and scramble until cooked through.
11. Add remaining teaspoon of sesame oil and heat for 30 seconds.
12. Add rice and stir to combine.
13. Add soy sauce and stir.
14. Add cooked steak, stir and serve hot.
(Serves about 4)
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.