* 2 packages graham crackers
* 1 stick of butter, melted
* 1 14-ounce can condensed milk
* 2 cups chocolate chips
* 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Crush graham crackers in a food processor.
3. Spray some cooking spray or rub some butter on the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ pan with sides like a Pyrex.
4. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together.
5. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
6. Pour the condensed milk all over the crumbs.
7. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips.
8. Sprinkle next layer with coconut.
9. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
10. Let cool, and serve room temperature or chill in the fridge.
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.
Alma Schneider is a licensed Clinical Social Worker helping individuals overcome their psychological and practical obstacles to cooking and parenting on her blog and consulting business, Take Back the Kitchen. She is a native New Yorker transplanted to the suburbs with her husband, four children and loving yet stubborn Beagle Shiloh.