* 1 rib-eye steak (1.5 pounds, 1 inch thick)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons steak sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
* 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced into thick wedges
* 1 large red pepper, sliced
* 1 large green pepper, sliced
* 4 hoagie rolls
* 6 slices Provolone cheese
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the steak sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. With a brush, spread the steak marinade on both sides of the rib eye.
3. Let it stand while the grill preheats to a medium-high temperature.
4. Place a large cast-iron or heavy ovenproof skillet on the preheated grill grate.
5. Toss the sliced onions and peppers with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Add onions and peppers to the skillet, tossing occasionally for 10-15 minutes.
8. Place steak on the grill for about 4 to 5 minutes per side, flipping once.
9. Once steak is cooked to your liking, let it rest 5 minutes.
10. Thinly slice steak.
11. Fill the rolls with a portion of steak, peppers and onions.
12. Top with cheese.
13. Return sandwiches to warm grill.
14. Cover and continue to grill until cheese melts.
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.