* 2 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloins
* 6 Italian rolls
Ingredients (wet rub):
* 2 teaspoons dry mustard
* 2 teaspoons black pepper
* 2 tablespoons garlic powder
* ¼ cup olive oil
Ingredients (BBQ sauce):
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1 teaspoon dry mustard
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Juice of 1 lemon
* 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* ½ Vidalia onion
Instructions (wet rub):
1. Stir together the dry mustard, black pepper and garlic powder.
2. Pour in the olive oil and mix together.
3. Rub the pork tenderloins evenly with seasoning mixture.
4. Place in a resealable bag and let sit in the refrigerator over night.
5. Put ketchup, dry mustard, brown sugar, olive oil, lemon juice, whole grain mustard, garlic and onion in a bowl.
6. Stir all the ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
7. Grill tenderloins, covered with lid, over medium-high heat for 10 minutes on each side.
8. Finish the tenderloins in a foil pan filled with a ¼ cup of water for another 10 minutes.
9. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes.
10. Slice, and serve on Italian rolls with a generous serving of Vidalia Onion Barbecue Sauce.
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.
Chef Frank (Frank Sauer) started his cooking career by the age of 16 making pizzas and washing dishes at local restaurants. Throughout high school and college he developed his skills with a focus on French and American cuisines. By the age of 21 he started working full time as an Executive Chef at Sierra Food Service. Career highlights included serving at The Netherland Club in NYC and the AT&T world headquarters executive dining. After many years cooking, he began catering and consulting for the independent film industry, credits include the movies “Ten Benny” and “Restaurant.”