* 2 pounds chicken, cubed
* ¾ cups olive oil
* ¼ cup white vinegar
* 2 tablespoon lemon juice
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 tablespoon dried oregano
* 1 tablespoon dried mint
* 1 tablespoon dried basil
* ¾ teaspoon salt
* ¾ teaspoon black pepper
* 10 hot dog rolls
* 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
1. Place the cubed chicken into a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Add the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, garlic salt, oregano, mint, basil, salt and black pepper.
3. Seal the bag and shake until combined.
4. Refrigerate (if possible) for 1 to 2 days, turning the bag every 6 to 8 hours.
5. Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat.
6. Lightly season the grate with olive oil.
7. When ready to cook, remove chicken from the marinade.
8. With each wooden skewer, skewer enough to fill a hot dog roll.
9. Place the skewers on the grill and cover.
10. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side until the chicken is firm to the touch. (Be careful not to overcook or the meat will be very dry)
11. Serve the grilled meat on Italian bread or a toasted hot dog roll.
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.