* 1 pound chicken
* ½ cup ranch dressing
* ½ cup hot sauce
* 8 ounces cream cheese
* ½ cup crumbled bleu cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 sleeve crackers
* 1 head celery
* 1 loaf French bread
1. Grill the chicken breasts until cooked through, about 6-7 minutes per side (make sure the center isn’t pink).
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend together the ranch dressing, hot sauce, cream cheese and bleu cheese.
3. Shred the chicken into small thin pieces.
4. Add the shredded chicken into the mixing bowl of dip.
5. Thoroughly blend all the ingredients together.
6. Evenly spread the mixed dip into a baking dish or disposable foil tray.
7. Take a larger foil tray, add a cup of water and place on the grill.
8. Place the baking dish or foil tray into the large foil tray filed with water.
9. Cover and leave on the grill for 20-25 minutes until the dip is hot and bubbly with a slight brown crust on top.
10. Serve with a sleeve of crackers, celery sticks and/or French bread rounds.
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.
Chef Frank (Frank Sauer) started his cooking career by the age of 16 making pizzas and washing dishes at local restaurants. Throughout high school and college he developed his skills with a focus on French and American cuisines. By the age of 21 he started working full time as an Executive Chef at Sierra Food Service. Career highlights included serving at The Netherland Club in NYC and the AT&T world headquarters executive dining. After many years cooking, he began catering and consulting for the independent film industry, credits include the movies “Ten Benny” and “Restaurant.”