You’ve heard of jalapeno poppers. But what about in a dip form? This unique and creamy jalapeno corn popper dip will have you and your tailgating buddies dipping all night long. Serve with some hearty, thick chips or bread.
* 12 ounces frozen corn (or canned), defrosted and dried
* 8 ounces firm cream cheese, like Philadelphia Brand
* 4 tablespoons butter, thinly sliced
* 1/2 of a 4-ounce can of jalapenos, sliced, plus a little juice
1. Place all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, until cream cheese is soft.
3. Stirred all the ingredients together.
4. Serve with pita chips or bread.
Sooooo good! Enjoy!
Find more tasty recipes for your next tailgate.
Visit Gridiron Grub for additional tailgating treats.
Alma Schneider is a licensed Clinical Social Worker helping individuals overcome their psychological and practical obstacles to cooking and parenting on her blog and consulting business, Take Back the Kitchen. She is a native New Yorker transplanted to the suburbs with her husband, four children and loving yet stubborn Beagle Shiloh.